Peer Review Process
Manuscript submitted to IJEECSE undergo peer review process. Manuscripts not meeting the scientific standards will not be considered for the reviewing process. Editors request reviewers to advice on the scientific merit as well as the likely appeal. Editors usually give reviewers 15 days to complete their review process and hope for a quick response which is not always possible. However, editors will be in contact with the reviewers once paper is sent to them, with weekly reminders of their due date. Once all the reviews are in-house, the Editor will take a decision and will contact the corresponding author with the decision. The entire review process of the articles submitted to IJEECSE are done online and digitally. Reviewers invest precious time in the belief that they are making important contributions to the scientific process. Author’s criticism or negative comments on reviewer’s comments will be subjected to the cancellation of publication.
Step-Wise Peer Review Process:
- Author submits manuscript and separate cover letter via email.
- Manuscript is sent to two or three reviewers.
- Reviewers review the manuscript and send it back to the editorial office for processing.
- After initial review, Editor-in-Chief releases reviews to authors.
- Authors are asked to respond to reviewers and make necessary corrections.
- Article is sent out for re-review.
- Editor-in-Chief may accept, reject, accept with minor alterations, or sent out for third review.
- If accepted, author must submit final version. Version will be added to "in-press" queue with publisher.
- Prior to publication, publisher will sent galleys to authors. No edits may be made after galleys are approved.
- Article is published in IJEECSE.